1) You're faced with a decision and you would like some insight on the pros, cons and possible outcome of each direction. A good read can help break down the energetic climate of each path. This doesn't mean you'll be told what choice is better, but it does mean you'll be armed with the information you need to make a more informed decision.
2) You feel stuck or in a rut. The cards are a mirror, and also a spark. A reading can help inspire you to see and breath new life into what seems like an old routine. Whether that means exposing your blocks and barriers or prompting you to dive into something fresh and exciting, a reading can bust down those walls and help you see the many paths available.
3) You're embarking on something brand new. Whether this is a job, relationship or major purchase - the cards can help you check your blind spots and provide practical advice for the next steps on the journey.
4) And actually, relationships in general are a great reason to consult Maybe you've been having difficulty interpersonally or maybe everything is going swimmingly and you just want to know how to keep it up! Whatever the case, a good read can help you understand the strengths, challenges and how to bring your best to any situation where partnerships are involved.
5) You know you have a team around you, spiritually speaking, and you'd like a way to tap into them and receive guidance. I use tarot and oracle decks to communicate with the spirit guide realm, including crossed ancestors, and to me, this is a completely valid way to not only gain insight but also learn exactly who is in our corner. This can be an especially powerful type of reading if you've been feeling lonely or disconnected. These readings are not only one of my favorite ways to use the cards for myself, they're also one of my favorite ways to bridge the connection for others.
Teacher. Healer. One of Us.
I was a prolific blogger from 2009 - 2014... and there is a lot of really good content available on oshunspirit.blogspot.com